Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Open for business!









Red Rover, Red Rover, pet lovers come over!

The Pawty Palace opened for business a couple of weeks ago and we are having an absolute blast! Our first Friday evening Yappy Hour was a great time, and me and Jen met several new friends. Boaz was our "offical fence tester" and I admit found a few holes and got out!! I of course never want to leave the Palace Park but Boaz wanted to get out and explore the neighborhood.

Dont' worry, we've "Boazed" the place and no one will escape this week so come and join us this friday for a fun time with your four-legger. We just got in our new comfy outdoor patio furniture and are itching to show it off. I personally like the "bed" - mommy and I fit nicely on it for naps.

Water, soda, wine and beer are all free for the 2-leggers. If you buy something for your 4-legger to eat/drink it would be swell..........we have Yoghund organic yogurt, K-9 Quencher gatorade, all types of cookies and treats from Barker Street Bakery, rawhides, etc. The Rice Frisky Treats are my favorite!

Guess what? We had our very first pawty at the fully renovated Pawty Palace....but with a twist.....it was actually a puppy pawty (kids, to be exact). A very happy 4 year old celebrated with friends (and pets!) in the Palace backyard. I had to miss out on the fun to go to my monthly grooming appointment, but a dog must keep their priorities in order....I simply can't pawty when I'm not looking my best. But I heard that a great time was had by all. Mom said that they played find the bone, Red Rover, and all sorts of dog-themed games. The kids mommies said what a great safe place to have a fun kid party - so mom is gonna let the kids have pawties here now too, isn't that great? I love to play with kids, they are my size!


I keep telling mom she needs to post some photos so she finally got some, check them out. But better yet, stop by and say hello....Come for a treat and stay a while!

Licks and Woofs,
Teddy

No comments: