Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grand Opening Pawty will be held June 14th !!!

Hi everyone!

Finally June 14th, 2008 has been set for the Grand Opening Pawty, and guess what? Mom picked that day as it's the day before my 2nd Birthday! Yes that's right, I'll be two (2) years old on June 15th!

I am such a lucky dog. Last year on my first birthday pawty, I had all my friends like Trouble, Peanut, Coco, Kami, etc. over for a fun day and thought that it just couldn't get any better than that. But it is, as mom's inviting everyone and their dog over for my 2nd birthday pawty! I could end up having fifty dogs at this pawty....Whoooohooo, I love it when the Palace Park is filled with 4-leggers just sniffing around and having fun!

Stay tuned for more details, I haven't been able to find out yet what kind of prizes and discounts and other fun stuff she has planned that day. But I pawmise to sniff around and let u know soon.

Licks and woofs,
Teddy

No comments: